Redeemer Stories: Eason
Favourite hobby: Football
1. Tell us a little about yourself!
I am a Taiwanese grew up in New Zealand and did my uni in the Netherlands. Now working and living in The Hague. Love socialising and would love to get stuck in with the church.
2. What’s your favourite part of The Hague?
Probably the Binnenhof area.
3. What have you learned about God and who He is in this season?
God is a god loves to bless us and has a plan that is so much better than what we can ever imagine.
4. How has God answered prayer or broken through in a situation recently?
A prayer for an opportunity to reach out to a old friend (non-believer) was answered. Praise the Lord!
5. What are you thankful for?
All the blessings God has provided in my life in The Hague.